Innovative Streaming Solutions for
Online, Flipped, Blended, and Hybrid Learning
Bring a human element to your teaching, even when you are not face to face. Today’s educators need to be able to create engaging video for streaming, sharing and recording during lectures, demonstrations, video conferences, speeches, and more.
Innovation is the key for adapting to a variety of educational needs. Video is a powerful tool that allows instructors to continue teaching in online, flipped, blended, and hybrid learning environments, or even connect with students and parents when they are away from school. Whether it’s for distance learning, guest lectures, staff meetings, or community outreach, it is essential to bring a human element to teaching and present engaging content when face-to-face interaction is not possible. Educators must develop innovative learning strategies and distribute to students across a variety of platforms for optimal student interaction. Access to affordable and easy to use live streaming solutions allow them to do just that with a video production system and professional cameras.
Why Streamed EZ Bundles?
The Streamed EZ live streaming, video conferencing, and lecture capture integration bundles include everything that educators need to start presenting, recording, and live streaming – featuring a media processor, up to 4 cameras, and an HDMI to USB 3.0 capture box.
We offer a variety of affordable and easy to use solutions that enable our educational clients to get started streaming in the classroom and beyond with a Streamed EZ bundle.
The Streamed EZ bundles are basically “ready to go” streaming packages that include a base media processor, camera(s), cables, as well as remote configuration and operational training support. The Streamed EZ ROOM and CLASS bundles also include commercial-grade LCD displays with everything shipping together.
- 4-in-1 media processor that supports recording, switching, mixing, and live streaming at 1080p.
- Stand-alone appliance that allows for mixing 4 video sources, recording, streaming, and live switching simultaneously.
- Supports popular streaming platforms and content management systems such as YouTube, Facebook, Kaltura, and Panopto.
- Includes up to 1 hour of remote setup and training.
- Extremely Easy to Use
- Control from front panel or webpage
- No previous experience required
- Live Picture-in-Picture Presentation
- Layer presentation content with camera shots for a professional PiP look
- Livestream up to 3 destinations, i.e. YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Twitch
- 5 Channels of video recording: record the program stream and 4 sources
- Scheduling Important Events with Outlook or Google calendar
Want to Know More?
Contact PCD for a consultation today!