WHO SAYS YOU NEED A BIG ROOM TO HAVE A BIG MEETING?
As companies change their office space to open floor plans, private offices and traditional conference rooms are becoming a rare commodity. With this shift towards open spaces, combined with unprecedented numbers of employees working remotely, the emphasis on effective collaboration has never been higher. Collaboration spaces — or huddle rooms — offer a place where employees can hold meetings without disturbing colleagues.As the demand for huddle rooms rises, so does the need for a cost-effective conferencing solution for these small spaces.
We believe every gathering space, no matter how small, should be equipped with a high-quality audio and video conferencing solution that allows people to communicate and engage. We also believe that this solution must be easy to use, allowing people to get work done using tools that are familiar to them.
COLLABORATION FOR EVERYONE. EVERYWHERE.
Devio is a natural extension of how people work every day. With a single USB connection, Devio connects your laptop to the technology in your collaboration space, giving you instant access to the room’s displays1, speakers, microphone, web camera, and other tools. As a single-box solution, Devio comes packed with conferencing technology, doing all the work so you don’t have to. Its Beamtracking™ microphones, available in both tabletop and ceiling-mounted models, have three 120-degree zones, providing full 360-degree coverage of the meeting space. The Devio microphones track and intelligently mix conversation from around the table, allowing far-end conference participants to experience the conversation as it unfolds, providing a real-time, collaborative experience.
NETWORK-FRIENDLY AV IN AN IT WORLD.
Devio is an AV technology that meets IT requirements for remote monitoring and control:
- Remote monitoring and management is done using the Devio System Administration Utility (SAU).
- SAU helps technology managers see the current state of all Devio devices on the network, including status indicators for power, microphone connectivity, auto-setup, and USB connections.
- Support for the SNMP standard enables Devio to be managed alongside other network connected devices.
- Standard Windows and Mac OS X audio drivers are used by Devio — there are no additional software, drivers, or applications required to use Devio for audio conferencing.
- Simple, pass-through HDMI connectivity for extending the computer desktop to a single in-room display is enabled by the front panel HDMI port on all Devio conferencing hubs.
- Enabling USB Video and deploying DisplayLink USB graphics technology (supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10) allows Devio to provide “plug and display” simplicity for up to two displays over a single USB connection.
Read more here: Product Brochure